A golden, glittery inspiration board accented with black and white for the festive season (no bright red and green here!):
The chalkboard effect has become quite popular in design, so what better way to spend Font Friday than to roundup a whole heap of chalkboard fonts, tutorials and downloads! The following links are the chalk-textured fonts used to create the image above:
Chalkboard Effect Tutorials
- Make a Chalkboard Effect in Photoshop – Sweet C’s Design (using fonts)
- Chalkboard Lettering Tutorial – Molly Jacques (hand lettering)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Hand Lettering in Photoshop – Foolish Fire
- How to Fake a Chalkboard Effect in Photoshop – Foolish Fire (hand lettering)
- Chalkboard Font Effect (Without Photoshop) – Nest of Posies (super easy!)
- Free chalkboard backgrounds – Foolish Fire
- More free chalkboard backgrounds – Sweet C’s Designs
- Even more free chalkboard backgrounds – PhotoBookGirl
- Mini chalkboard shapes and tags – HG Designs (free for personal use only)
- Free Christmas chalkboard printables – Nest of Posies
Florals. Naturals. Rustic. Vintage. Leaves. Twine. Lace… mmmm crafty goodness.
Paperleaf Pantry is home to vintage and earth-inspired stationery, accessories and wedding items that are 100% handmade. I love the organic feel of each creation, which has left me feeling very inspired with my own projects.
This is a custom banner illustration that I designed recently for the TWINKLE children’s creativity e-course by Simply Hue, which is coming in Spring 2013.
This is going to be an amazing class for young children and their parents, along with hospitalised children, kids with disabilities, kids in foster homes or those facing other traumatic events, so I was more than a little excited to be working on this website with Vicki Dvorak.
I’m really enjoying the illustration design work at the moment, it’s a welcome break from coding websites!
STUDIO ♡ PICKS